Start Your PTLLS Course Today and train the next generation!
- Improve your career prospects
- Learn how to teach or train adults
- Ideal qualification if you want to teach others or work as an assessor
- The course can be combined with other Bright courses
- Do either Level 3 or Level 4
- Complete your course using Bright’s revolutionary Online Learning Suite
Using Bright’s flexible online learning platform, Moodle, you will receive an introduction into teaching and the role of the teacher, enabling you to train and teach others.
- The role of the Teacher
- Responsibilities and Boundaries
- How to do Lesson Planning
- How to complete a Scheme of Work
- Evaluation, Feedback and Review
- Policies, Procedures and Codes
- Record Keeping
- How to deliver inclusive and motivating learning
You will receive a dedicated mentor who will guide you through every step of the way and support you to complete your assessments. These include completing a scheme of work and lesson plan,and doing a micro teach.
Combine PTLLS with the Assessors Course and save time and money!
Do the Assessors and PTLLS courses together and you will do one unit that is in both qualifications, thus saving you time and money. The unit ‘Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment’ is an optional unit in PTLLS and a mandatory unit in the Assessors Certificate. Bright have designed a combined course that enables you to do both qualifications together.
There are no formal entry requirements for the PTLLS Certificate, but learners must hold a qualification or have experience in their subject at the appropriate level.
Learners will normally need to be able to organize written information clearly in order to gain this qualification.
Once you register you will be asked whether you wish to complete PTLLS at Level 3 or Level 4.
£350.00 including VAT (when paid in full/advance)
2 x Monthly installments of £205.00
Get Started Today – with just £205.00 (First Payment)!