Start Bright CTLLS Course Today and become a qualified teacher!
- The CTLLS Qualification is required for those carrying out an Associate Teacher Role
- Bright now offers the CTLLS Assessor Route, also giving you the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Qualified Assessors are in high demand and having this certificate will increase your employability as a teacher
- Once registered you can access your course from anywhere in the world, as long as you have internet access
- Bright’s flexible training approach is built around your needs
- Bright allocate a Mentor to guide you through the CTLLS course
- Complete the course using Bright’s revolutionary Online Learning Suite
The CTLLS qualification is required for those carrying out an Associate Teacher role. An associate teaching role means a teaching role that carries significantly less responsibility than ordinarily carried in a full teaching role such as curriculum development. If you are already working at or are aiming towards a full teacher role, you will need to complete DTLLS.
You will be assessed through written assignments as well as practical teaching. You will need to gather evidence of 30 hours of teaching through lesson plans, evaluations, schemes of work and training materials. Three of the 30 hours are to be observed. If you already have this system in-place where you work, we can use copies.
To complete the Bright CTLLS course you must be:
Age 19 or over and have sound literacy and numeracy skills
Have access to 30 hours of teaching
The total guided learning hours for the CTLLS course is 120 plus 30 hours teaching. The course is done entirely at your own pace and your mentor is there to give support and to help you to keep on track.
CTLLS Level 3/4 (Assessor Route) £1350.00 including VAT
Can be paid in monthly installments
Get started today with just a £352.50 deposit!